NIC Service Desk (“Service Desk”) allows individuals users from the public as well as Government employees (Central, state and districts) to lodge user’s complaints on IT related services, provided by NIC either directly or indirectly. NIC service desk is single point of contact for registration of complaints and forwarding the service requests/complaints to concerned solution providers.
NIC Service desk will make every effort to run this service(s) with proficiency and efficiency.
The following conditions are agreeable to the users:-
- The concerned service providers shall redress the complaints/service requests and in the process of redressal, they may extend information, advices or opinions in the interest of the service in the best possible ways. However, NIC and respective service providers shall not be liable for loss of business or profit or to any indirect or consequential damages or losses by any means arising due to these information, advices or opinions.
- NIC shall not be liable for any loss of usage, lost or inaccurate data, loss of profits, failure of security mechanisms, interruption of business, delays or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages of any kind.
- Any text, data, content, code, video, or other materials of any type that user upload, submit, or otherwise transmit to or through the service desk are not confidential and can be used or shared by Service Desk with concerned solution providers and their teams.
- NIC Service Desk shall not be a party in any legal case/suit for the services provided/process adopted through Service Desk. Any legal suit/case/notice as well as information under RTI Act will be dealt/provided by the concerned solution provider.
- Service Desk exclusively reserves the rights to change or modify or alter at its discretion any of available services, processes or policies without any prior notice, objections, interruptions, grounds, claims or liabilities.
- Terms of usage and other such conditions will be as per the individual service(s) provider for which the service request/complaint is logged.