NIC Service desk is single point of contact for complain registration for NIC services and products. Complains can be registered through multiple channels as Toll free no 1800111555 and Web Portal http://servicedesk.nic.in.
Process for complain registration and complain resolution is as follows
- Users are required to login to Web portal or call the toll free no and is validated through registered email or mobile . In case the user is not registered , then the user need to fill the registration form .
- As soon as any complain is registered, a service request is generated with notification to the user’s registered email ID.
- Service request is forwarded to the technical support team of the respective service.
- Technical support team contacts the user through email or telephone and resolve the complains.
- Once the complain is resolved, the ticket is closed and same is intimated to the user through email.
- In case the ticket is not attended in stipulated time as per SLA , the complain is escalated to next level. The escalation matrix is given in Service Catalogue available in site.
- In case the user is not satisfied with the service resolution may reopen the service request by sending mail or calling service desk toll free no with reference to the ticket no.
- User can also check the status of their complains after login to the portal. User may rate the service quality through online feedbacks.
Step1 Login Page:
Email or mobile number is requited for registering the complaint.
Enter either mobile no. or email id in the space provided and click on submit button. A system genrated OTP will send to the email/ mobile no . After entering valid OTP first time users will be redirected to the profile page, otherwise you will be redirected to complaint entry form.
Step2 Profile Page :
Certain fields are mandatory for generating accurate user profile. However users are requested to provide accurate information where ever possible as this will ensure that the complaint is routed to the nearest service agent capable of providing quick solution.
Users should enter contact details and location details as shown in the screen shot.
After entering all the details click on “Add” button to save your profile then click on “Next” button to register your complaint.
Step 3 Register your complaint:
Select problem name and respective subproblem name carefully from the drop down list. Provide as many accurate description of the problem, then click on “Submit”.
Example : If we select Aadhar-enabled Biometrics Attendance System from dropdown list then sub-problems related to the main problem will be shown Description of the problem is mandatory.
After giving the description , tick on check box button” I agree to the terms of service” then click on “submit” button to submit your complaint.
Confirmation pop up with complaint details will be shown, the user can finally submit or select the change option to modify the parameters.
After final submit, message with ticket number will be shown. The same will also be sent to your email ID. Remeber to mention this ticket number in all the communications with servicedesk.